Sunday, July 8, 2007

Lord, Take me deeper in Your Word

Lord, may Your Word remind me of who You are and how much You love me.

May it bring the security of knowing my life is in Your hands and You will supply all my needs.

Thank You, Lord, that when I look into Your Word I find You.

Give me ears to recognize Your voice speaking to me every time I read it (Mark 4 : 23).

When I hear Your voice and follow You, my life is full.

When I get off the path You have for me, my life is empty.

Guide, perfect, and fill me with Your Word this day.


Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly,

nor stands in the path of sinners,

nor sits in the seat of the scornful;

but his delight is in the law of the Lord,

and in His law he meditates day and night.

He shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water that

bring forth its fruit in its season,

whose leaf also shall not wither;

and whatever he does shall prosper.

~ Psalm 1 : 1 - 3 ~

No comments: